Graduate Program

Chinese Government Scholarship-Bilateral Program

Who pays for your education?

The Chinese government


What does the scholarship cover?

-a waiver of fee for registration, tuition, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks;

-free on-campus dormitory accommodation;

-monthly living allowance;

-one-off settlement subsidy;

-outpatient medical service and Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China;

-one-off inter-city travel reimbursement


Who can apply?

Citizens from the countries which have educational exchange agreements or MOUs with the Chinese government

A high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for undergraduate programs

A bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for master’s programs

A master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for doctoral programs


How to apply?

Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study in the home countries and register online at


Application deadline: April 15 each year